Welcome to the Stories Exchange Project
The Project is opening a global arena for exchanging life experiences. It is helping communities in many nations to discover their pasts and work together to build open, democratic, and prosperous societies. We are not analyzing problems or projecting solutions. We are beginning real personal and working relationships among people who do not speak or work with each other nearly as much as they could. We begin by finding something we have already experienced that we can build on. Something that has convinced us to open doors and find what we need. Something that has convinced us to act on our own and not wait for someone else to do it for us. This is where the work begins.
- The Individuality of Everyone: Los Angeles and Tangier in Conversation
- Stories Exchange Project Los Angeles and Tangier 2014
- Projecting-Symbols-of-Global-Revolution – January 22, 2012 (PDF)
- To Let the Young and the Old, the Past and the Future Meet and Discuss – April 17, 2012
- To improve the conditions of living in these parts– it works both ways
- Staging Moroccan Power
Experience the Stories Exchange Project by watching the videos here.
Take part in the Stories Exchange Project by reading and responding to the stories and other information we have gathered here. Feed back!
And how about starting by telling us what you think about our current effort to move the Stories Exchange Project from Prague to Morocco?
- Vaclav Havel Did Not Die Today
- Translating Atlas
- Stories Exchange Project Morocco
- What Politics Can Be Like: King Hassan II in Tangier